Saturday, July 28, 2012

the self publishing network


The Self Publishing Network and Matthew Q Dawson

I am most fortunate to have Matthew Q. Dawson as my coach. The staff at the self-publishing network is outstanding and very professional. Since I have begun my sessions with Mr. Dawson my book sales have more than doubled. At any time of the day I can and have called Matthew with questions, and he has always been there for me. The knowledge that he has given me so far has been right on the money. So for you new writers out there if you need help with anything, i.e. website design, banners, book covers and especially coaching services make contact with these people. They have many services and great prices and believe me; I have checked around. I am so grateful I did. You can contact them at http://www.theselfpublishingnetwork.com 

I am the Dream writer and i approve this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment